Recent Advances in Paediatrics: 27
Recent Advances in Paediatrics: 27 features a collection of in depth reviews of the latest developments in the field. Written in an accessible and easy to read format and featuring such topics as developmental dysplasia of the hips, paediatric simulation training and paediatric sports medicine, each chapter provides a comprehensive overview, and emphasises the salient points of interest. This latest volume in the series is an invaluable resource for busy clinicians and those sitting MRCPCH membership examinations.
- 12 chapters summarising important recent advances within the field of paediatrics
- All topics are written in a practical and clinically relevant manner, further enhanced by the ‘key points for clinical practice’ sections at the end of each chapter
- Provides an effective exam revision tool for the DCH and MRCPCH
- All chapters written by expert authors ensuring authoritative and accurate content
- Full colour photographs throughout