This set reissues 8 books on the Brontë family, originally published between 1968 and 1999. The volumes cover the four Brontë children; Charlotte, Emily, Anne and Patrick Branwell, and provides an analysis and commentary of their most respected works. This collection also provides a comprehensive collection of Patrick Branwell Brontë’s works and the history behind his manuscripts. This set will be of particular interest to students of English Literature.
Table of Contents
1. The Poems of Charlotte Brontë: A New Text and Commentary
2. The Poems of Patrick Branwell Brontë: A New Text and Commentary
3. The Works of Patrick Branwell Brontë: Volume 1, 1827-1833
4. The Works of Patrick Branwell Brontë: Volume 2, 1834-1836
5. The Works of Patrick Branwell Brontë: Volume 3, 1837-1848
6. A Bibliography of the Manuscripts of Patrick Branwell Brontë
7. Charlotte Brontë
8. Emily and Anne Brontë
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field.